Certified Innovation Assessor Program consists of multiple number of interactive workshops that will help participants to have the knowledge, skills, tools and confidence needed to carry independent internal and external corporate innovation maturity assessments. By the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the global innovation award framework and relevant criteria
- Select, form and lead an innovation assessment team.
- Design and develop innovation assessment plan
- Carry out internal and external innovation assessment (desktop & site visit)
- Identify strengths and areas for improvement in every application for innovation award
- Score the innovation assessment results
- Develop innovation maturity feedback reports